Viscera Educational Modules
Audience: High school
This project is a Spring 2018 independent study with Leah Lebowicz to learn more about UX design while improving an earlier project, Viscera. After finishing the beta version of Viscera, I realized that the game would benefit from additional content in the educational modules.
Deliverable: Incorporate educational modules into completed game.
- Read academic literature on educational research and game-based learning, and find examples of high school anatomy curricula.
- Create content map.
- Create low-fidelity wireframe for one example module on the cardiovascular system.
- Paper prototyping with several participants.
- Further prototyping and testing with more written content, test questions, etc.
- Create high-fidelity prototype for future testing.